My name is Peter Aba and what you’re likely interested in is that I consider myself a webdeveloper since 2002. I always liked learning about my craft and I definitely believe in life-long learning.
Instead of boring you to death, here’s a short list of things I truly value and believe in:
- Explicitly declare and isolate dependencies
- Treat backing services as attached resources
- Prefer stateless over stateful
- Treat logs as event streams
..and everything else from 12factor manifesto.
From a personal perspective I love:
- Music (mostly rock and metal)
And some more of course.